Registration Payment Service
Charge a membership registration fee
The Registration Payment Service is an Add-On service for the Registration System Tool. It enables you to charge a fee for membership to your website. You can charge a one off payment, set up a recurring subscription, offer a free trial and even choose to offer two levels of membership: free and full.
Accept payments using PayPal
We have joined up with PayPal to offer this service. Simply signup for a PayPal Business or Premier account (free) and then you can instantly configure your PoppyDog Registration System to start charging a fee for registration.
- Charge a one off payment
- Setup a recurring monthly or annual subscription
- Offer free trial membership
- Have two levels of membership free and full/paid for
- Fully automated - no need to manually accept registrations once payment is received
- Visitors can log on only after payment is accepted.
- If a member cancels their subscription, their membership is automatically cancelled
- Protect web pages so that only full/paid up members can view them
- If you ever need to you can manually delete/accept/upgrade memberships using payment invoice numbers
$29.95 (one off setup fee)