Set up a registration system and members area on your website
Enable your visitors to register with you on your website. The registration system will allow you to set up a members only area where visitors must first logon in order to access the members area web pages. Another key feature of the registration system is that visitors can create personal profiles and view the profiles of your other registered members. You can also set up subscription groups so that your members can sign up, for example, to your newsletter. This enables you to retrieve the email addresses of only those members who have subscribed to the newsletter. The registration system also provides improved security for your website by enabling you to control access to your web pages.
- Simple plugin widget
- Lots of useful code snippets to insert into your web pages.
- Have unlimited protected pages, restricting access to logged on visitors only
- Easily create a members area on your website
- Assign a personal account home page for each individual member
- Membership by approval option - approve or decline registrations
- Block registrations by email address and IP Address
- Validate email addresses of new registered users by sending email to complete registration process
- View full details of all your registered users
- Easily obtain email list for mail shots.
- Integrated into other PoppyDog tools to provide added security and single logon e.g. ForumBoard Builder, Survey Builder, Message Service, PhotoCenter Builder
- Registered users can create detailed public personal profiles Registered users can browse through the profiles of your other registered users (if you wish to allow this).
- Add your own form (survey) to the registration process thus having the ability to collect demographic information on your members. You can view the results of the survey both graphically and numerically.
- Set up subscription sub-groups and private membership clubs
- Restrict access to web pages to members of subscription sub-groups and clubs
- Create membership clubs and control which registered users are members
- Simple to set up
- Free new features and updates added all the time
|Free Version||Professional Version|
|Number of people who can register||30||unlimited|
|Protect web pages restricting access to logged on visitors only|
|Ability to add various links such as 'register' and 'login' to your website|
|Block membership by email address and IP|
|Registered users can create detailed public personal profiles|
|Maintain a public directory of members
Your members can browse through the profiles of your other members
|Individual 'My Account' pages
Assign a personal account home page for each individual member
|Display messages at logon
Notify your members of news and updates since they last logged on
|Membership by approval option
Approve or decline registrations before they can log on
|Receive email notification of new registrations|
|Set up subgroups within your members
and assign certain privileges to them
|Maintain email list of all your members|
|Validate email addresses of new registrations
New registrations must respond to an email before being allowed to log on
|Add a survey to the registration process
This gives you the ability to collect demographic information on your members.
|Customize the registration forms
Ask what ever questions you like on the registration and profile forms and customize your members directory
|Download backup of registration data
Download a file (csv) containing all the data relating to your registered members
(then its free)