Message Inbox Service
Message inbox service
Allow your web site members to send messages to one another. An ideal companion to the Registration System.
- Quick and easy to set up: simply embed the message service into a web page and then add a 'My Messages' link to the page in your website
- A 'Send Message' link automatically appears in your member profiles.
- A 'My Messages' link automatically appears in relevant tools (e.g. forum boards, photo center).
- Members can choose not to receive messages
- Configure service so that messages can only be sent to and from the website administrator
- Maximum of 40 messages stored in a members inbox (oldest message replaced by new when inbox full)
- 'Unread' messages stored for 4 weeks. 'Read' messages stored for 2 weeks.
- Fully integrated with the Registration System and other tools such as Forum Boards and PhotoCenter
- Free updates and new features
|Free Version||Professional Version|
|Fully integrated with Registration System|
All the features of the registration system tool e.g. login, registration, membership by approval, profiles, avatars, directory of members etc
Maximum number of messages stored in a members inbox
Members are sent an email notifying them that they have received a message
|Unregistered visitors can send messages|
Allow your unregistered website visitors to send messages to your members. Visitors don't need an account, instead they provide their email address to which replies will be sent.