Insert a comment section into your web pages
Invite people to leave comments on your web pages. Simply paste the Comment System widget into your web pages where you want the comment section to appear.
- Decide what information guest posters must supply along with their comment
- Screen new comments and choose to accept or reject them before they are published.
- Download the list of all email addresses supplied with comments
- Display country flag of commentors
- Receive email notification of posted comments.
- Enable visitors to rate comments
- Enable visitors to report spam comments
- Ask people to register with your site before posting comments or rating them.
- Enable people to create profiles of themselves (profile structure determined by you).
- Many configuration options
- Ban unwanted visitors from posting comments.
- Customizable profanity filter
- Free new features and updates added all the time
|Free Version||Professional Version|
|Number of web pages you can insert a comment section||15||unlimited|
|Control comment posting and security|
Require that users need to register to post,rate comments or view profiles
|Customizable profanity filter|
|Ban posting by IP, email address and username|
|Integrated with Registration System Tool (optional)|
All the features of the registration system tool e.g. login, registration, membership by approval, profiles, avatars
|Customize the comment form|
|Visitors can report messages|
|Visitors can rate messages|
|Choose to accept or reject new comments|
Have total control of what comments are posted
|Receive email notification of new comments|